12.23.2011

Music Love: Karmin

A while back, this video below was going around YouTube like crazy because Amy from the group named Karmin can rap like a beast. Well, Ellen Degeneres saw their video and invited them to her show where they performed that same song. They are amazing and Nick who is part of the duo is her fiance/husband (not sure if they got married recently).



Well anywho, they recently came out with a new song called Crash Your Party and it's AMAZING. I know they are going to do very well in the future.


Um plus they retweeted me when they asked what the best christmas cookie is... let's just say I was overly excited to know they retweeted me ;) - follow me on twitter


11 comments:

Erin said...

They are awesome!! :) Loved this. Following ya via Twitter! Here is mine....
https://twitter.com/#!/CaptivatedGrace

Jazmyn Alexandria said...

I love them! I heard their Chris Brown cover a while again but their single Crash Your Party is amazing too! She has an amazing voice!!

Love, Jazmyn

Renee {This Won't Hurt A Bit} said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing!

Hannah said...

ummm hello this they are AMAZING! that is so cool they retweeted you- you are practically famous now brooke! hahah :) she is like too cute for words, but so sassy- i love it! and second, i love you and your new layout! its lovely!!! :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

haha i would be the same way if a celeb/famous person re-tweeted me. that's half the fun of having twitter....talking to famous people and knowing they will (most likely) read it.

Jen said...

Love them and I think it's soooooo adorable that they are a couple too! And I would have been super excited to be retweeted by them too :)

Kodi said...

I love, love, love Karmin!:)

Ashlee said...

I just love her. I saw this video a while ago and fell in love. I was in awe of how talented she is. haha :)

Megan said...

Love them! I'm still so impressed with her Look At Me Now cover. Haha, that's so cool you were retweeted ;D

Melissa said...

I love them! and its always exciting when you get retweeted! love the new layout too!

Mallorie Owens said...

OMG she is amazing at the Busta part...almost no one can do that! And her faces are hilarious when she's rapping, love it...thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...